Thursday, June 10, 2010

This Week's Shirt (6.10.10)


This week at the Forlorn Funnies Shirt Shop: I don't get it either, it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Some background: this shirt was inspired by a shirt I've had for years that says "kua," the meaning of which no one has been able to tell me. I like the idea of proudly wearing an excited bit of nonsense. But I have to admit that when thinking about this shirt and trying to come up with an equally nonsensical word, the word that seemed the best candidate turned out to be a rather specialized sexual practice (thanks, internet!). I went through several more presumably nonsensical words only to find that they were also out-there sexual practices. So I apologize in advancing if "Murp!" refers to anything involving a donkey and some Crisco. I also apologize if I've been falsely advertising my intentions strutting around with "kua" on my chest.

I should also mention that if you missed yesterday's woot shirt, you can still pick that up here. And while that shirt is being sold, almost all items in the Forlorn Funnies Shirt Shop will be marked down in price. Garb yourself abundantly.

No comments: