Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Late Live Show


This Saturday at midnight I'll be over at Second City's de Maat theater, taking the stage with hosts Joe Kwaczala and C.J. Toledano for the second installment of the The Late Live Show, a live-on-stage-in-front-of-live-people talk show. We'll talk about... well, I have no clue what we'll talk about, but I can guarantee I'll make a poop joke somewhere in there. That's my promise of quality.

The first show sold out and people had to be turned away at the door. Not too shabby for a non-network show. Let's just hope Jay Leno doesn't decide he wants in on the action.

According to the show's blog:

Tickets are free on a first come, first served basis at the box office. The only way to guarantee a seat is to make sure you buy your ticket ahead of time for only $5 by clicking here.

No comments: