Friday, April 23, 2010

Into The Depths of SPACE


This weekend I'll be at the SPACE convention in Columbus, Ohio, my old haunt and comics roots. As is always the case with SPACE, I'll be bringing all the oddities out. So if there's a weird print, book, t-shirt, sticker, or who-knows-what-else that you're looking for, get to Columbus or swindle a C-bus townie, since this is the only convention where any of that work still sees the light of day.

If you do make it to the convention, be sure to stop by the panel that I'm participating in along with the venerable and aforeposted Jim Rugg, Sean McKeever, and Guy Davis. That's at 1 o'clock on Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be at my table feverishly drawing background plates for a secret something and eating inadvisable convention nachos.

See you in Ohio with cheese on my collar.

No comments: