Thursday, April 22, 2010

Goodbye Wall Street, Hello Catwalk


So that I can focus on more projects that are in gestation, I've stopped working on the Wall Street Journal's blog (which I've been posting here each week for the past two months). But that doesn't mean it's the end of a weekly feature here on the blog.

Each Thursday I'll be posting a new t-shirt design on the Forlorn Funnies Shirt Shop. How long each design will survive on the site will depend on the response it gets and/or how depressing or hilarious I personally think it is. The shirts will range from pure illustrations to pure text, some will have a relationship to my books, but most will simply be ridiculous, to one degree or another.

The first shirt is up today. More to come next week.

5 comments:

Emily Eirich said...

Awesome t-shirt is the new cool idea. Also: me likey.

Michael said...

Paul, wasn't sure where to leave you feedback about this, but I received my drawing in the mail yesterday and just LOVE it. Complete and utter genius - I honestly didn't expect the fusion, but it works so well. It's a wonderful, wonderful piece of work and I really appreciate it! Thanks so very much!!

Michael

Paul Hornschemeier said...

Thanks, Michael. That's really nice of you to say, I really appreciate it.

Thanks again for the order and for your patience.

James said...

This shirt has prompted me to consider making a shirt that says, "Back in Bulk"... but only sell it in XXL and larger.

Paul Hornschemeier said...

Why are you depriving the world of such wealth?