Monday, April 12, 2010

Chance Press Limited Edition Book


In other news that I'm behind in posting: Chance Press, an independent producer of hand-bound books will be publishing a sort of sketchbook/behind the scenes/what-on-earth-am-I-doing prelude to the Fantagraphics relaunch of Forlorn Funnies in November. The book will be in a very limited edition, with a "deluxe" edition coming out as well, both some time around October. For more on the collection and other books from the fine people of Chance Press, visit their site.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Ooo, I'm in!

Tim said...

Can you post a reminder nearer the time this will be out please because I'm being really dense at the moment.

It's actually surprising I'm currently still breathing without someone having to remind me to every couple of seconds.

Paul Hornschemeier said...

Keep breathing, Tim!

I'm sure I'll post something about it once we're closer to wrapping up the book. In the meantime, remember to keep your blood circulating, synapses firing, cells diffusing, etc.