Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Omega in the Amazon


I'm a bit behind in this, as I think this was announced over a week ago, but Omega the Unknown was listed as one of Amazon.com's Best Graphic Novels of 2008. I had just received my copies of the book around when this list came out, and it was an odd experience flipping through the collection, not having looked at any of this since we sent things off to press. I'm sure I'll re-read it in the coming months and will hopefully be able to appreciate it as a reader, rather than someone who has his faced glued to a computer screen, making sure I filled in the corner of this mouth, or that shoelace.

3 comments:

Ryan Snook said...

Hi Paul,

I didn't read the single issues but picked up the collected book as soon as it came out and I really enjoyed it. Great colors too!

Congrats on the Best Graphic Novel listing.

Schmei said...

"Face Glue"?

Also, congrats!

Paul Hornschemeier said...

Face Glue. New band name.