Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If You Needed Another Reminder...

...Please vote today.

And if you missed this video (below) when it aired (as I unfortunately did), give it a watch. One of the towns featured is not far from where I grew up. It's the town where I went to church, played soccer games, had my first serious relationship. Sardinia, Ohio.

Not that I needed this campaign to be any more poignant, but this short film definitely accomplished that. Pass it along to anyone who is still somehow undecided.

3 comments:

James said...

Drat! The video won't work for me. At least I only remember Sardinia for their July 4th fireworks.

Austin Kleon said...

Let's hear it for the Buckeye State, eh? Sort of makes you not ashamed to be from Ohio...

Paul Hornschemeier said...

Yeah, I had some of my faith in Ohio renewed this time around. I mainly just wanted people to vote in their own best interests for once (elect someone who will benefit them as opposed to benefiting the massively wealthy). Is that too much too ask? This time around, apparently not.