Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tour Fundraising, Sale on The Store

I'll be heading out on the road to support the release of Life with Mr. Dangerous soon. And just a few weeks before the book is coming out, my editor and main advocate left Random House. So things are now looking... well, not exactly up, traveling-wise. So I'm turning to you guys and gals to help out with a little tour fundraising.

For the next two weeks, everything on the store will be 15% off. That's everything including original art (and I'll be putting some more up soon) and limited and "ultra" limited editions of the book.

To get 15% off:
HEAD TO THE STORE AND ENTER CODE: TOUR15


And if you just want to donate to make sure I can putt or fly across the country to show up in your area, here's the link for that. (For any donations over $5, include your address and I'll send you a postcard with a little sketch thanking you for your help.):





Thanks, and I'll be posting more on the pending tour soon. (Just added: San Francisco!)

No comments: