Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Video Largesse 2008

Merry Christmas.

I thought I'd celebrate the day with the gifts of odd or laughable bits I've come across lately, in no particular order.

I don't know if this first one is real, but frankly I don't see how it can be. This is comedic writing on the level of Monty Python, and I certainly mean that as the highest praise possible.



What else can be said about this? It's Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis.



Zach Galifianakis again with three of my favorite laugh makers presenting: It's the Ass 'n Balls Show.



One of my favorite shows when I was a bored youth was Press Your Luck. My favorite moments of that favorite show? The whammies.



I've been addicted to this duo and their emotionally dead delivery since I saw their rendition of Business Time on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Now they're back: Flight of the Conchords Season 2 premiere.



I heard a bit from this sketch on Fresh Air and had to seek it out. Learn the secrets of the craft... Acting with James Franco: scene work.



And of course, Christmas wouldn't be complete without the train wreck that is the Star Wars Holiday special.

No comments: