Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sale on Everything, Today Only

Because I feel bad about not posting shirts for the past couple weeks (though it's for several good reasons that I'll hopefully be able to talk about soon), I'm trying to make it up to you, dear reader, by offering 20% off everything on the Forlorn Funnies Store.

That's 20% off all original art and prints (I just added some prints and will hopefully be adding more next week).

And that's for 24 hours only... I mean, come on, I don't feel that guilty.

When you're at the store just enter in this code: FEB17. That should do the trick. If you have any problems with the code, please just leave a comment on this post and I'll look into it.

Happy discounting!

2 comments:

ramon said...

just placed an order! bit convoluted, though: used my mom's paypal to send to a friend who's coming to manila, so i can save on shipping! wooh!

Paul Hornschemeier said...

A bit convoluted, agreed, but I got your message (that you included with your order) and it all makes sense.

Thanks for the order, Ramon.