Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Chicago Comics at MCA, Closing Sunday


If you haven't had a chance to get to the Museum of Contemporary Art for the exhibit New Chicago Comics, make haste: the show will be taken down this Monday, January 31st. So this Sunday is the last day to see all the work on display there.

If you can't make it to Chicago (or can't make it by Sunday), I took a panoramic shot of the displays on the walls, so you can scroll across this and imagine yourself in the middle of the room (and given the blurriness of the digital composting my phone did, maybe imagine yourself a little drunk). My apologies for the fact that Jeff's display (which was in cases in the middle of the room, seen below) isn't in that shot.

Below, a picture of the four cartoonists in the show: Anders Nilsen, myself, Lilli Carré, and Jeffrey Brown (a hat tip to Anders, from whose blog I stole that picture).

No comments: