Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Forlorn Funnies Store Launch



Now that I've worked the kinks out of the layout, I'm pleased to announce the proper launch of the Forlorn Funnies Store.

And to celebrate the launch, I've uploaded a batch of lower-priced artwork. (This is one of the reasons I wanted to launch the store, to be able to offer these more random pieces, as well as limited edition books, prints, and odd projects as they come up.)

So click on over to the store and have at it. (And if there are still any dead links or misfires, please feel free to let me know in the comments here or e-mail me).

(For those wondering about comics pages, the higher-priced, fancy pants comics pages from my books are typically only available through the gallery that represents me, Charles Hartman A. Fine Art.)


No comments: