Friday, December 10, 2010

Advising Myself Tomorrow Night at Second City


Who doesn't love short notice? Tomorrow night, I'll be at Second City's de Maat Theater for a special, farewell incarnation of The Late Show with hosts Joe Kwaczala and C.J. Toledano. We'll all be pulling out the stops to celebrate C.J.'s move to Los Angeles (where he'll be working an enviable job on Conan O'Brien's new show). I'll be reading a piece thus far entitled "Advice Column Responses to My Inner Monologues at Various Ages." I can only guarantee that this will include footy pajamas, urine, fake urine, lion tamers, ironic t-shirts, horrible first dates, attempted thievery, and batman coloring books. I can promise nothing more.

If you're in the Chicago area and looking for something to do on a Saturday night, stop by. You can buy tickets in advance here.

No comments: