Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Royal Jelly



If you've been wondering what my arm looks like while I answer questions about the inherent worth of human experience, the wait is finally over. I know, I know, it's hard to contain all the excitement.

My apologies to interviewer John Orlow (who filmed a video of me drawing Hegel at San Diego Comic-Con): this was posted months ago, but I failed to notice that there was a centralized page for the interviews. For other interviews with Tim Hensley, Lisa Hanawalt, Sammy Harkham, and John Pham, visit Mr. Orlow's Royal Jelly Video Magazine.

1 comment:

Tim said...

That was like 'Through the Keyhole' but with comics and books. And your cat/cousin.

The next time someone tells me that my house is full of too many toys 'n stuff I'm going to show them this. I mean that as a complement, but it will also serve to deflect attention from things like, say, the Denny Crane talking bobblehead that's staring at me now.