Monday, March 23, 2009

The Miniature Northwest Tour






The good people of Fantagraphics put together this poster for the small Pacific Northwestern tour I'll be embarking on soon. Each event will be significantly different from the other: a gallery opening in Portland, a slideshow and reading in Vancouver, a convention during the day in Seattle, and an afterparty at the Fantagraphics bookstore that night. It should be quite the comics event sampler platter for my girlfriend who is, despite her better judgment, joining me on the tour.

If you're in Portland, Vancouver, Seattle, or some truck stop in between, stop by and say hello. I'll be looking forward to seeing you, making an awkward joke, and then realizing that one of your close relatives is affected by whatever I just made fun of.

2 comments:

Emily Eirich said...

This trip will actually be one of the few times in my life that I've practiced better judgement, it's true.

Inkstuds said...

I look forward to the uncomfortable moments when you come up to Vancouver.