Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Secret Life Of Residency


This has already trickled its way out onto various blogs, but I wanted to be sure to post it here as well: The Columbus Museum of Art and Thurber House are launching a Graphic Novelist Residency, and I'm honored to be the inaugural recipient.

From March 19th to April 6th, I will be residing in the boyhood home of James Thurber, working on new projects, as well as doing a variety of events around town. Having been an admirer of Thurber's work since my own childhood, and having started my comics career in earnest in Columbus, deciding to answer the residency's invitation in the affirmative took little debate.

For more information about the residency go here or for updates from the museum here. And more information about Thurber House is here.

If you'll be in the Columbus area during my time in town, I'll hope to see you at one event or another. I'll be the one sketching an inordinate amount of whimsical dogs.

No comments: