Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Late Live Show


Here I am, making good on the promise of the last post: back to posting I go.

Above is the second installment of The Late Live Show at Second City in Chicago. The audio is a bit dodgy in places, but you can heat me discuss the origins of my comics as a cum-rag, debate the muse of gay mummies, and perform rather poorly in a game of "Win, Lose, or Draw." I take the stage around the twenty minute mark, but roughly half the references I make are about bits from earlier in the show, so I wouldn't recommend skipping it (and I'd recommend watching it mainly because it's twenty minutes of solid comedy from a bunch of talented young comedians).

Thanks to hosts C.J. Toledano and Joe Kwaczala for having me on. A good time was had by all. Or at least by me.

No comments: